Are you looking for a provider who will take the time to listen to your story?
Are you seeking someone who’s post-doctoral expertise can help you find the answers you have been searching for?
Cody provides case management services for patients seeking information how to best handle pain and injuries.
Not only has Cody completed a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, he also completed a post-doctoral orthopedic residency at the University of Wisconsin. After this residency, Cody was also able to sit for his Orthopedic Clinical Specialist exam and has completed the highest level of education for orthopedic clinical care. Cody received the highest level of certification in dry needling allowing him to treat all areas of the body.
Cody specializes in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of complex clinical cases
- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Performance
- Dry-needling certified
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Complex Case Management and Diagnosis
- Industrial Rehabilitation
Get to know Cody:
Cody grew up on his family’s farm in Pratt, KS. Following his dad’s footsteps in medicine, Cody pursued a career in physical therapy with a special interest in industrial rehabilitation and sports medicine. Medicine seems to run in the family. Cody married his college sweetheart, Hayley, in 2016, who is studying to be a nurse anesthetist. Cody and Hayley’s pride and joy is their French bulldog Harvey. Outside of work you can find Cody helping on the family farm, working out with his wife, or hiking and snowboarding in Colorado.
- B.S. in Kinesiology, Kansas State University, 2013
- D.P.T. Regis University, 2016
- Orthopedic Clinical Residency, Wisconsin, 2017
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, 2019
- Dry-needling certification through Myopain, 2019