Are you looking for a healthcare provider who can coach and encourage you through treatment?
Do you want to receive exceptional care with advanced techniques that will help you feel and move better?
Do you desire to work with someone who can guide you back to the level of athletic performance you were at before experiencing an injury?
At a young age, Brett spent many hours playing sports, which occasionally led to injury. During that time, he began realizing the power of physical therapy, and the positive impact a physical therapist can have not only on an individual's performance abilities but on their quality of life.
Fast forward a few years, and Brett delivers that passion and genuine care to patients every single day. He likes to think of the opportunity of working with patients to coach, educate, and encourage them to reach their peak abilities. In fact, many patients speak of the impact Brett leaves on them beyond just helping them recover from an injury or relieve them from pain.
Brett's determination to be the very best physical therapist he can be drives his work ethic and desire to continue expanding his knowledge as a clinician.
He has completed a Certification in Sports and Manual Therapy, which allows him to have a greater variety and depth of tools and modalities to help patients have a successful recovery.
Brett Specializes in:
- Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques
- Sports Performance and Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention
- Spine Rehab: Including Neck and Low Back Pain
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Orthopedic Injuries (i.e. joint, muscle, tendon, and ligament)
Get to Know Brett:
Brett was born and raised in the Kansas City area, where he spent most of his time playing basketball and other sports. During Brett's four years in undergrad at Arkansas, he played on their rugby team. This led him to work in Fort Worth, TX, not only as a physical therapist but also as an assistant coach of T.C.U.'s rugby team!
Outside of organized sports and work, Brett is either watching sports, exploring the outdoors, traveling, hiking, hunting, or doing something else adventurous!
One of his favorite things about being back in Kansas City is being a short trip away from Table Rock Lake. While at Table Rock, he spends hours fishing, riding horses, skiing, wakeboarding, and even barefooting! He's also happy that it is much more convenient to attend the Royals and Chiefs games!
When you meet Brett, be sure to ask him about his most recent adventure or give him a recommendation of a new place to check out in Kansas City!
- B.S. Kinesiology, University of Arkansas, 2011
- M.S. Exercise Physiology, University of Arkansas, 2014
- D.P.T. University of St. Augustine, 2017
- Certified Sports and Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Institute for Athlete Regeneration, 2018
- Fellow in Training for the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (AAOMPT) through Institute for Athlete Regeneration (2017-present)